Invoice Processing Administrat
Invoice Processing Administrat Position Summary
The Invoice Processing Administrator will perform a variety of duties related to the timely payment of invoices and other appropriate documents, ensuring proper approval, documentation, recording of invoices and appropriate funding of suppliers. This individual will be responsible for proficiency in using the integrated online purchasing system including entry, matching, inquiry and payable screens as well as additional functions provided by system upgrades and in the electronic processing of invoices (EDI). Major Areas of Accountability
- Independently perform all necessary actions needed to complete and process all invoices and credits received daily for funding in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with TCFIF policies and procedures.
- Identify the respective dealer that an invoice should be processed under along with the proper vendor to be funded. Ensure all special handling instructions are followed where applicable.
- Monitor volume of invoices received to ensure that service level agreements are met.
- Effectively communicate all invoice and/or funding issues to appropriate parties for resolution. Responsible for following-up on outstanding invoice and funding issues to ensure that they are resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate and respond to all inquiries or special requests regarding the status and funding of invoices.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Related experience in a clerical or accounting environment
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Build your career with TCF
- Some college coursework
- Understanding of accounts receivable and payable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively complete multiple tasks at once with accuracy
You have room to grow at TCF. We promote from within whenever possible. You can expand your career in the financial services industry through our network of operations: retail and commercial banking, inventory and equipment financing, and corporate services. Established in 1923, TCF has maintained a strong foundation. TCF has over 340 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF also conducts commercial leasing, indirect auto finance, and equipment finance business in all 50 states, and commercial inventory finance business in all 50 states and Canada. Build a better community with TCF
We are helping make life better in the communities we serve, and we encourage our team members to do so as well. We offer free financial education for teens and adults. Our foundation contributes more than $3 million annually, with preference for organizations where our team members volunteer. We match team members contributions to qualifiedOrganizations and we match volunteers with organizations that need the time and talents our team members can provide. Our Benefits
TCF encourages open employee communications and promotes from within whenever possible. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for career advancement. For more details on our benefits, click on the Employee Benefits link on our career page. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law. TCF is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. Primary Location:
USA-Illinois-Schaumburg-Us-Il-Schaumburg- 1475 East Woodfield Rd Work Locations: Organization:
TCF Financial Corporation