Would you like to be a part of a company with a passion for helping people? As a leading financial services company focused on meeting the evolving need of public K-12 teachers, Horace Mann is growing rapidly and we have a number of exciting positions available right now including the Actuarial Analyst.
- Perform analysis of financial, market, and industry data using both internal and external data.
- Conduct discussions with and compile information from various departments and incorporate the information into the process.
- Research and respond to questions from regulators, rating agencies, external auditors, and internal business stakeholders, including field personnel and internal audit.
- With direction, perform rate reviews and ad hoc analysis to determine the appropriate rates to be charged.
- Assist in special projects.
- Bachelors degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics or Business related degree
- A minimum of 1 exam or relevant education