Client Services Operations Lead, Senior Associate
Job Description Client Service Operations Lead - Senior Associate
In the Client Service Operations Lead role, you will deliver highly valued services to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street's full range of services as their needs and our services evolve. You will work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other business units, shared services/COA's, outsource partners, external clients as needed to resolve issues/discrepancies and ensure client satisfaction through seamless processing, accuracy and adherence to all SLA's/internal standards/guidelines. You will communicate with COE's, shared service teams and other business units as required to escalate and resolve client service/operational issue. Job Responsibilities:
- Display and provide expertise in functional and technical knowledge across multiple disciplines, attending training as required.
- Promote and complete all activities in line with internal standards (SOPS, Job Aids, etc.)
- Proactively share and promote new ideas to support process improvements and changes to team processed
- Respond in a timely manner to internal/external issues and queries
- Accountable for quality, accuracy and timeliness of results
- Estimate personnel needs, assign work, oversee short-term deliverables, coordinate workflows.
- Ensure team is achieving accuracy and meeting pre-determined deadlines.
- Deliver training and coaching to staff.
- Lead/collaborate with others to drive success of team/department/organization.
- Proactively share and promote new ideas to support process improvements and changes to team processes
- Manage own professional development, manager own performance through engaging in the PPR process and attending relevant training
- Effective messaging and communication
- Apply the "risk" escalation chain matching the context/policy to appropriate people
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree in Finance, Business or related field preferred.
- 2 - 4 years related custody and/or fund accounting experience.