Core Operations, Associate
Job Description Purpose of the Job
The main function of the role is: Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other Shared Services/COEs, outsource partners, Client Operations, other business units and external clients as needed to ensure seamless processing according to the fund's policies, to ensure NAV/yield accuracy and that all SLAs are met. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a functional/oversight team by monitoring, reviewing and validating all daily activity to ensure accuracy and timeliness in calculations and processing, as well as adherence to controls, e.g. ensuring accurate g/l and/or balance for daily pricing.
- Monthly pricing for IIS clients
- Daily pricing for USIS mutual fund clients.
- Provide timely accurate management reporting and issue log maintenance, under moderate supervision.
- Research and resolve exceptions and issues.
- Escalate unresolved issues to management as required.
- Reconcile and resolve discrepancies with other Shared Service teams, external clients and Client Operations as needed.
- Ensure all inquiries are resolved in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with client when necessary.
- Coordinate effective and timely flow of critical information to all relevant parties and follows up on administrative details within the department.
- Oversee the adherence to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of current alternative procedures and processes.
- Assist with workflow management and technology enhancement, make suggestions to streamline operations.
- Document any updates or changes to formal procedures, databases, etc.
- Participate in projects as well as prepare and verify information for those various projects/special requests as directed.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff, participate in individual on-going training and development.
- During normal day to day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.