Derivatives , Associate
Global Operations - Derivatives has an opening for an entry level position performing routine duties to support client investment management operations.
This could include but is not limited to reconciling client accounts, researching and resolving Derivative related discrepancies, initiating custody movement in the form of Fed wires, and assisting with miscellaneous projects within the team. Requirements:
- We are looking for someone who is self-motived, detail oriented, and reliable.
- Aside from a few operational tasks that are still located in KC, this team is mostly oversight for two offshore processing locations.
- We need a candidate who has strong communication skills both in person as well as through email.
- The oversight role comes with miscellaneous projects and a diversified task load so we are also looking for a candidate who can jump from project to project without getting overwhelmed.
- Most of the work is independent with the support of management as needed.
- There are no software skill requirements as most of our software is proprietary to State Street, but basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products is preferred.
- Training for this position is all on-the-job with other members of our team.
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in finance, accounting, or economics, or equivalent work experience. 2-3 years' experience