☰ Regional Advisor Consultant - Chicago New B02050 - Putnam Retail Management 6 days ago Post Date Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts POSITION OVERVIEW
As Regional Advisor Consultant (RAC) based in Chicago, this individual will be responsible for the development and day-to-day management of relationships with financial advisors in the bank and independent channels within the Chicago territory. He/she will assist advisors with wealth and practice management strategies that will help them better manage and grow their practice. The Regional Advisor Consultant will also work with advisors to build efficient portfolios that include Putnam mutual funds and separately managed accounts. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop relationships with investment professionals, key contacts, and centers of influence at all firms in the specified geographic location
- Communicate wealth management and investment updates to financial advisors on a regular basis
- Implement a digital marketing strategy that includes webinars, private briefings, office visits and LinkedIn strategies.
- Deliver wealth, practice and investment management presentations at local, regional and national meetings and client events.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of experience selling equity, fixed income and alternative investment mutual funds and SMAs to financial advisors within this territory
- BS/BA required
- Must have the ability to function independently and manage and grow an existing business
- Candidates must possess industry and product expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Enthusiastic with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong investment knowledge. Any investment or planning certifications are important in this role.
- Strong presentation skills
At Putnam we are committed to a diverse workforce and take positive steps to ensure equal opportunity in our recruitment process. We also undertake to hire, develop and retain the most talented individuals by valuing the varied skills that you bring.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Putnam Investments. All rights reserved. 0 0