Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Relationship Manager New 📅 20000800 Requisition # 📅 Sep 18, 2020 Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for the generation of new revenue, as well as the management of current revenue within an assigned set of pre-existing client relationships within the Pricing and Analytics Sales Division for ICE Data Services. The primary roles of the Sales Executive is not only to grow business within his/her defined territory of accounts, but to do so in a manner that expands our footprint across the client organization and throughout the front, middle and back office. The Sales Executive is assigned an annual sales target and will be given responsibility to attain/exceed it within his/her territory.
- Prospect and win new business for ICE Data Services’ Derivatives and Fixed Income Evaluated Pricing Services
- Increase revenue per client through sales of additional evaluated pricing, reference data, derivatives data and Index services
- Prospect new logos and cold call new business
- Deep knowledge of the financial markets across the buy and sell side - including Trading and Capital Markets, Research, Risk Management, IPV, Compliance, Security Operations, Fund Accounting, etc and deliver proposition to each unit
- Developing broad and productive relationships across account base
- Soliciting client feedback for product enhancements and share with internal staff to develop solutions
- Deliver ICE Data Services value proposition within the current and future regulatory framework
- Understand all ICE business segments to represent the f2irm and share client inquiries across business units
- Strong solution sales skills
- Propose, negotiate and close contracts
- Effectively use Salesforce to document client/account information/activity
- Approximately 40% travel required
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least two years of successful sales experience within the financial services industry or supporting financial service clients including banks, brokers, hedge funds, mutual fund companies, insurance companies, etc
- Demonstrated ability to employ a consultative sales approach in growing client revenue
- Deep knowledge of the financial markets across the buy and sell side - including Trading and Capital Markets, Research, Risk Management, IPV, Compliance, Security Operations, Fund Accounting, etc
- Knowledge of global financial markets, financial instruments, and related terminology. Derivatives experience across any asset class is a key plus
- Strong knowledge of the financial data and software landscape including Liquidity, Best Execution and Index Services
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0