Administrative Assistant, Senior Associate
State Street Global Advisors Administrative Assistant:
Looking for an organized individual with a positive disposition, great interpersonal skills and a stellar work ethic to support the Institutional team with top-notch clients. Will directly support Account Executives and Client Relationship Managers. Candidate should have highly effective interpersonal skills and should be capable of handling and directing client inquiries in an informed and timely manner. He/she should be inquisitive and a true team player.
As an Administrative Assistant in the Institutional Client Group, you will be a vital member of our team and a major contributor to our business operations and activities. You should be proactive, able to anticipate the needs of your sales and client service team members, helping them to stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly in a fast-paced, changing environment and ensure you remain up to date on our processes, services and products. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong judgment and communication skills needed to contribute to and manage a variety of simultaneous projects working with colleagues in multiple time zones. You are able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as outside parties. Required Skills/Experience:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to multi-task on a daily basis
• Resourceful, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Professional and poised
• Strong attention to detail
• Passionate about delivering high quality output
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Interest in the investment management industry. Daily requirements of the ideal candidate are as follows:
• Coordinate and prioritize client presentation materials and meet deadlines.
• Respond to all requests for information in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain executives' calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, calendar updates, conferences as needed.
• Assist in arranging client meetings; welcome guests and clients for meetings in a polished, professional manner.
• Maintain all forms of correspondence as appropriate.
• Coordinate and track business meetings (including internal and external calls).
• Prepare and track presentations, agendas, handouts and other necessary materials, and arrange for location and/or catering as required.
• Coordinate all travel requests received, using designated corporate travel agency, and adhering to SSGA policies and procedures.
• Process all expense reports and advances in accordance with SSGA policies and in a timely manner.
• Provide back-up coverage to other administrators as needed.
• Work on other projects and events as directed. Systems Supported:
Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Sales Force