Advised Solutions Sales Consultant, AVP
The Advised Solutions Sales Consultant drives revenue through the sale of our ETF model portfolios to a targeted opportunity set of advisors. This dynamic team member will be provided with a select list of advisors to penetrate and cultivate relationships with, largely through digital methods (phone calls, WebEx, etc.) while competitively positioning our suite of offerings. Ultimately, your success will be proven through your ability to raise assets in our ETF model portfolios and helping our advisors best serve their clients.
If you have a team mindset, positive attitude, possess keen investment acumen, think strategically, and can display a successful track record of being able to influence others, we want to talk to you.
This position will be based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- You will identify the needs of our clients varying business practices and regularly provide compelling solutions, market insights, investment ideas, and sales support
- You will develop and communicate a deep understanding of our Investment Solutions Group capabilities and State Street Global Advisors portfolio management expertise
- You will personally own and be accountable for key clients and strategic partnerships as a member of the Global SPDR Business. This position will seek to influence advisors who are considering or are already providing their respective clients with model portfolio solutions through a variety of large Turnkey Asset Manager Platforms (TAMPs)
- You will build and maintain relationships with key internal business partners throughout the Global SPDR Business including Marketing, Research, National Accounts, and Sales
- You will be responsible for delivering subject matter expertise related to ETFs and model portfolios while utilizing comparative analytics and actionable investment ideas to drive awareness, consideration, and revenue
- You will deliver risk excellence and align with the sales supervision culture that demonstrates and promotes the highest ethical standards
- You will exemplify continuous professional development and honing of your skill set
- Minimum 3-5 years of investment experience
- CFA and/or MBA strongly preferred
- Current securities licenses (Series 7 and Series 63) required
- Clean compliance and U4 record required
- Demonstrated experience and success within model portfolios
- In-depth knowledge of ETFs and other investment vehicles
- Excellent communications skills to concisely deliver sophisticated topics and information
- Limited travel as needed
- Ability to work efficiently and influence internal and external partners
- Positive attitude with a strong team orientation, and is enthusiastic to educate other team members and clients
Across the world, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and engaged employees are important to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.