Alpha Client Solutions Lead, VP, State Street, Vice President
Who we are looking for
The State Street Alpha team is seeking a highly qualified solutions lead to assume a role in our Alpha North America client solutions team. The selected individual would have responsibility for leading client demonstrations, presentations, and proof of concept exercises, client solutioning, and other pre-sales activities. The Client Solutions Lead will act as a subject matter expert on the Alpha product and facilitate moving prospects through the sales process to deal close and handover to implementation. Why this role is important to us
The Alpha team you will be joining at State Street purchased Charles River Development in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019. What you will be responsible for
As a Alpha Client Solutions Lead you will:
What we value
- Present and demonstrate capabilities of Alpha product
- Quickly map client's needs to Alpha capabilities to define client solution, bring gaps and new product ideas back to Alpha product team
- Assist front line sales teams in delivering the Alpha value proposition message to new and existing STT clients
- In depth knowledge of both technical and operational details of front office, middle office, and data management for clients and the ability to explain same to end business user
- Effectively transfer all the knowledge and information acquired during deal phase to Alpha implementation team
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Experience presenting product demos in front of clients and executives
- Strong knowledge of technical and operational details in data, front office and middle office systems
- Has high level of energy and enthusiasm, ability to energize an audience about the Alpha product
- Masters (preferred) or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or Accounting
- 10-12 years' experience supporting one or more front or middle office activity - data management, trading, compliance, Performance & Attribution, risk, post-trade lifecycle support, etc.
- Clear understanding of different investment data components and their interaction. Security master, Trade, Positions, analytics, performance, attribution, risk etc.
- Working knowledge of common data vendor's .i.e. Bloomberg, IDC, RIMES etc.
- Prior experience with State Street is a plus
About State Street What we do.
- Ability to travel within North America
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and thorough with granular attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers