Alpha Platform Roadmap Manager, Managing Director
State Street Alpha enables State Street to be our clients' essential partner for implementing their business strategy and delivering market leading capabilities and scale for their front-to-back investment platform. The Managing Director, Alpha Platform Management will manage and deliver the Alpha platform's multi-year Roadmap working directly with Global Market Segment Management, Product Management, and Development organizations across State Street and Alpha 3rd party partners. Key Responsibilities:
The candidate will perform a key role in the development of Alpha by:
- Managing the strategic near term and future state Alpha Platform Roadmap that enables our client value propositions and delivers synchronized distributed Alpha product development and initiatives across Charles River Development, Global Services, Global Markets, Global Technology, and Global Delivery organizations and external partners
- Establishing alignment of the Alpha platform with State Street's Global Market Segment strategies including Asset Managers, Asset Owners, Official Institutions, Wealth Managers and Insurance Companies
- Managing governance processes to enable prioritization and monitoring of platform development aligned with platform pricing and commercialization strategies
- Collaborating with engineers and technologists to develop business-aligned technology strategy
- Writing consistent materials informing prospects, clients, State Street personnel and 3rd parties of the platform roadmap, components, features, and benefits
- Managing visioning exercises to transformation of ideas to vision to actionable projects for the Alpha platform
The candidate will report to the Head of Alpha Management, and work closely with the Head of Alpha and the rest of the Alpha senior management team. Previous Experience:
The candidate must have experience working with senior executives solving strategic problems across the financial services industry with a focus on driving growth and transformation with new data and technologies. Expertise in digital operating models, new product and growth strategy, business / technology architecture design, technology strategy and data monetization. The candidate must have technology expertise. The candidate will be a highly accomplished consensus builder capable of leading broad, cross-functional programs and building relationships from the C-suite on down. The candidate will likely have Management Consulting training and exposure to the full range of STT target market clients and partners:
About State Street What we do.
- Defining and operationalized strategies for large financial services companies to better leverage digital capabilities and data assets to accelerate business growth
- Helped technology leaders engage with business leaders to build future state architectures and new operating models.
- Driven strategic cost transformation for clients, focused on improving cost structure through levers such as digitization, automation, and process redesign.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers