Alpha Professional Services Consultant, Platform Solutions, Vice President
The State Street Alpha Solutions team is looking for qualified individuals with strong experience in project management, analysis, workflow design, data analysis, system flows and business architecture in order to create client solutions and execute implementation of the industry's first ever front-to-back client servicing platform. The successful candidate must be skilled in analyzing complex business models and flows across front, middle, and back office operating models in both an insourced and outsourced model; requirements gathering; have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; understand global portfolio management, trading and compliance across asset classes along with the associated analytics.
Through information and insights investment analytics, data solutions, and front office tools our goal is to help our clients zero in on the opportunities and actions that will generate the most value for the front-to-back solution. We offer client solutions and implementation professional services that give our clients new functional capabilities that help drive efficiencies and new technical capabilities. We offer information, data management, and front-to-back office tools plus analytics to help clients achieve results and manage risk.
The Alpha Professional Services team in Boston, MA is looking for qualified individuals to fill key roles in implementing and testing the industry's first ever front-to-back client servicing platform.
• This client facing role will be responsible for designing solutions and onboarding new clients onto State Street's front-to-back platform
• Lead workflow analysis, data analysis, requirements analysis for current and future state models and architecture
• Lead creation and delivery of internal and client facing on boarding documents (client proposals, playbooks, resource and governance models, cost and revenue models)
• Navigate complex client relationships, build strong business relationships and manage expectations with client stakeholders
• Configure platform UX for client-specific workflows
• Manage various stages of the transformation lifecycle (solution design, integration and testing, implementation and operational readiness).
• Become a product and platform SME on State Street's Alpha platform
• Support business development and sales efforts through consultative client engagement and POC's as needed
• Provide regular status updates and supporting project management reports as directed
State Street considers all disciplines when hiring for a job and seeks out candidates who demonstrate the following:
• Bachelor's degree or above. 10+ years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle (IBOR) and back office systems, services and data domains.
• Experience integrating with other industry software providers to promote platform interoperability (i.e. Bloomberg PORT, CRD, BRS Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Factset, Fidessa Minerva, Eze Software, etc.)
• Client engagement and expectation management across project life cycle
• Knowledge of financial and statistical concepts including modern portfolio theory and asset pricing theory
• Strong interest in global capital markets and quantitative investments
• Strong analytical, reconcilement and organizational skills
• Expert in MS Office including MS Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, globally structured and team-based environment, as well as independently
• Experience in Agile Methodology and tools (i.e. JIRA, Rally, RTC) preferred
• Electronic trading platforms experience is useful but not essential
• Experience in portfolio management theory and application is useful but not essential
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers