Alpha Senior Business Analyst - Vice President
State Street Alpha, the industry's first and only Front to Back Platform, gives clients access to the complete investment lifecycle with the power of choice. By streamlining and improving their day-to-day operations through a single open platform, clients are free to focus on innovation and growth.
Alpha Product team is recruiting for an exciting new role to develop and deliver the "first of its kind" Front to Back Platform. With the recent acquisition of Charles River Development, this role will assist the product team with technology support needs. The successful candidate must be skilled in analyzing complex business models and flows across front, middle, and back office operating models in both an insourced and outsourced model. Requirements:
- Experience in Financial Services Industry is required.
- Strong understanding of global portfolio management across all asset classes (FI, EQ, DERIV)
- Having Charles River Development product experience is a plus
- Ability to research, analyze and develop product plans
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and manage cross functional processes and project timelines
- Understanding of the technology development lifecycle
- Specific knowledge of the investment industry (financial instruments, workflows, major players, trends, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree minimum.
- 8+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Experience in doing in-depth data analysis .
- Sound knowledge of different data domains within the trade life cycle.
- Ability to educate senior leadership with decision making input based on detailed analysis.
- Experience is working with stakeholders across all levels of the organization to drive the product vision & roadmap.
- Experience in CRD products is a plus.
- Experience in either product management or systems analysis developing and delivering a multi-tier financial applications
- Proven experience in managing development of similar products Technical and architectural experience (coding, architecture, tech design)
- Consulting skills and experience