Anaplan Implementation Lead
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Anaplan Implementation Lead Job Location US-MA-Boston | US-NJ-Jersey City
Group EXL Consulting
Type Regular Full-Time
At EXL, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it and make it happen. Our solutions integrate operations management services, analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact.
Ours is a company built on value and trust. Our core values are innovation, excellence, collaboration, integrity and trust. We take client service seriously; and our clients’ priorities drive our business focus. Their journey is our journey.
EXL’s Consulting practice focuses on 5 key areas, including, Finance Organizational Design, Process Optimization, Finance Systems Advisory, Compliance & Assurance, and Accounting Advisory Services.
EXL Consulting Services is hiring an Implementation Specialist with Anaplan expertise with experience managing the implementation process and client advisory interfacing to join our team in the NYC / Jersey City and Boston, MA areas.
The Lead Specialist is responsible for the implementation of Anaplan solutions for clients assigned in their portfolio.
- Work with external client personnel to manage end-to-end delivery of assigned projects as well as identify new growth opportunities and solutions.
- You will provide specialized consulting advice basis work performed by the team and support informed decision making at a project level.
Skills and attributes for success:
- 2-3 cycles of Anaplan implementation is a must
Understanding of the client requirement and the ability to translate the requirement into tasks and allocate them to respective team members.
- Requires in-depth experience with Anaplan implementation and it’s integration with other ERPs/ Financial systems.
- Prepare for and facilitate application design sessions; make sure functional requirements are met by technical design
- Support data integration and development leads with all aspects of their design and configuration, design the overall application architecture
- Approve initial design and future design changes to various application objects
- Lead configuration of application(s) per functional requirements
- Assist in developing the testing approach; lead testing activities related to the relevant application
- Serve as point of contact for project team on application-related questions
- Plan, track, monitor & manage operational delivery to ensure adherence to agreed quality parameters & timelines.
- Ability to pro-actively comprehend the need and accordingly suggest as well as design and get the solutions developed. Must possess critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Exhibit strong analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Introduced to concepts of Big Data Analytics, Automation & Process Digitalization in various business processes. Ability to identify opportunities, drive POC (Proof of Concept), manage un-certainty & define success parameters
- 2-3 end to end implementation cycles of Anaplan in a technical lead/ development lead capacity
- Deep knowledge in modelling within Anaplan from conceptualization to model development
- Ability to troubleshoot Anaplan performance issues with various optimization techniques
- Integrating formatted and unformatted data within Anaplan
- 3+ years of practical experience as an Anaplan model builder
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (MBA is a plus)
- Certified Anaplan Model Builder
- Strong project management and stakeholder management experience
- Experience in managing diverse teams – working across departments / time zones & geographies
- Strong understanding of business and planning requirements
- Understanding of Insurance and finance processes are a definite plus
- Experience with other system implementations (in addition to Anaplan) a plus
EEO Statement EEO/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabilities Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS