Application Developer C#.NET
- USD90000 - USD120000 per annum + competitive
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
We are seeking a highly motivated developer to join our application development team. The well-rounded individual will help design and program business applications using.Net, Sql Server and other technologies.
We are seeking a highly motivated developer to join our application development team. The well-rounded individual will help design and program business applications using.Net, Sql Server and other technologies. The candidate should be well versed in agile software development methodologies, possess excellent technical problem solving skills, programming and unit testing skills. The candidate will be responsible for oversight and direction for offshore development partner. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as be able to work well within a team environment. The candidate will be expected to help document technical design and implementation with moderate to complex designs with minimal guidance and fully understand and utilize the appropriate tool set. Candidates must be self-directed, confident, and able to perform tasks of moderate to high complexity.
- Responsible for implementing high quality code that meets business requirements and technical standards
- Identify opportunities and recommend approaches to improve usability, simplify and standardize technology application stack(s)
- Ensuring that offshore developed code meets Bain Capital coding and security specifications.
- Manage quality aspects of offshore and outsourced development initiatives. Responsible for peer code reviews as well as vendor code reviews.
- Responsible for reading an existing code base in order to analyze its behavior and make fixes or enhancements to it
- Work with business analyst or in self-directed manner to implement solutions for business needs.
- Responsible for meeting project objectives on time
- Enhance and support existing ETL processes to support new data elements and reporting requirement.
- Expert communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audience
- 3+ year's cumulative experience designing and developing applications on the Microsoft .Net platform and technologies (Preferably using C#)
- Experience designing and developing ASP.NET applications using web forms and MVC.
- 3+ year's cumulative experience designing and developing SQL Server databases.
- Experience with ETL processing using SSIS.
- Experience writing and tuning stored procedures, triggers, functions and views.
- Experience with of object oriented programming and agile methodologies.
- Experience with reporting using SSRS.
- Experience with Biztalk is a plus.
- Ability to analyze code and provide recommendations for improvements to Development team's practices and patterns.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical training and professional work experience
If you're interested in being considered upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Jeff Fallon at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.