- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who thrives in a collaborative, competitive environment? If so, come build your career with us! As an Audit Analyst with Fidelity Investments, you will have opportunities to drive positive change throughout the firm. Fidelity Corporate Audit provides independent and objective audit and advisory services that helps Fidelity manage risk, improve customer service and enhance business performance.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Working towards or recent completion of a BA/BS
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (overall and in major)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Bright, innovative, energetic, and eager to learn
- Positive attitude and goal-driven
- Demonstrable leadership experience within school, extracurricular activities, and/or work settings
- Team player who takes initiative and works constructively with others to achieve team goals
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage priorities and workload
- Strong presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
The Purpose of Your Role
- Partnering with management to facilitate the identification and resolution of risk issues
- Interviewing key clients and documenting results
- Developing, executing, and documenting control evaluation procedures
- Organizing and analyzing audit data and summarizing audit findings for manager review
- Proposing and facilitating viable solutions to issues identified
- Drafting audit reports that provide a clear description of issues identified, related implications on the business or enterprise as a whole and recommendations to resolve the issues
- Employing and leveraging current and emerging audit tools and techniques (e.g., data analysis/mining)
- Performing technical research using external and internal source material
- Building deep working relationships with appropriate contacts in client organizations.
The Value You Deliver
As the Audit Analyst you will be a part of the team evaluating risks and controls, executing audit reviews, communicating issues and findings to management, devising solutions for business improvements, and following-up on corrective actions.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
In this role, you will help to support the mission by:
- Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls , risk management, compliance and governance processes
- Reporting on issues and solutions that improve Fidelity's control environment
- Responding to change with a sense of urgency through continuous risk assessment and resource allocation
- Providing audit advisory services on new and changing products and systems
- Developing talented professionals for audit and leadership positions
What will you receive from us?
- Ongoing training and personal development time to prepare you for long-term career growth and success
- Ongoing coaching and feedback from your direct manager, including career development guidance
- Access to cutting edge tools and technology
- Access to a variety of employee resource groups and volunteer opportunities within the local community
- Networking opportunities with Fidelity leaders and colleagues across the organization and region
- Onsite fitness and wellness centers as well as company subsidized healthy meal options at our onsite cafeterias
- 23 days of PTO per year plus 8 federal holidays
- An array of competitive employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement and student loan assistance for eligible employees. To learn more about our employee benefits please visit: https://jobs.fidelity.com/our-culture/benefits/index.html
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
We have openings in our Boston, MA, Covington, KY, Merrimack, NH, Smithfield, RI, Jersey City, NJ, and Westlake, TX offices.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.