BNY Investment Management - Communications Specialist
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's largest investment managers. We believe that the right results begin by being relevant to every client whether that's; access the way they want it, diversifying strategies, reassurance, or quality insights for better informed decisions.
That's why we have designed a model that is truly built around investor's needs - bringing together world-class investment managers with best of breed talent and unique cultures to deliver investment outcomes. This is combined with the global scale and strength of BNY Mellon Investment Management - connecting investors with opportunities across every major asset class in more than 100 markets and 35 countries.
Today, we have eight investment management firms in our stable: Alcentra, ARX, Dreyfus Cash Investment Strategies, Insight, Mellon, Newton Investment Management, Siguler Guff and Walter Scott.
We believe this is how investing should be and we are looking for talent to help us deliver on our promise.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is part of the BNY Mellon group (the corporate brand of The Bank Of New York Mellon). Job Description
Thisprofessional is primarily responsible for prioritization of client commentarydeliverables including editing and writing content. The position requiresfamiliarity with and the ability to read various performance and attributionreports. Additional responsibilities may include ad-hoc internal and externalcommunications such as newsletters and white papers. Primarily responsible for writing and managing timely delivery of client letters and related project management with additional ad hoc investment writing assistance.
Thisindividual is equally comfortable working in a team or alone, isdetail-oriented, self-motivated and has a deep understanding of the varioustypes of collateral a large organization must produce. They can balance perfectionism and punctuality. They are judicious andfamiliar with the rules governing compliant language. They must be willing towork across the organization in a dynamic environment with changing, sometimescompeting, priorities. Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Three years investment experience preferred
- Familiar with and passionate about the markets
- Strong command of grammar and the English language
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Effectively manage multiple projects at one time
- Intellectually curious with a passion for doing great work
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work across the organization, interact at all levels of peers and management and earn respect and trust among business partners and team members
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with changing projects and priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in field with heavy writing requirements
- Background in product, marketing, RFP, or client service preferred
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428 Requisition Number: