Business Analyst - Global IT Credit Finance
The Global Credit Finance IT team defines and delivers IT strategy & solutions to improve operational efficiencies and productivity. The team strives to deliver integrated Global Credit Finance product capabilities that increase the organizations agility and optimize execution.
- Interacts with various stakeholders to identify, define and document detailed business requirements
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and workflow analysis
- Actively engages and executes assignments for large and complex business solutions initiatives across Global Credit Finance
- Works closely with Global Credit Finance business units and its support groups on cross divisional requirements definition
- Partners with colleagues and Information Technology to promote proper documentation and communication of business requirements to ensure smooth implementation workstreams
- Performs detailed data analysis and takes initiative when assigned independent tasks
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Finance or related fields
- Strong understanding of Global Credit Finance business functions
- Strong understanding of Finastra LoanIQ product
- Minimum 7 years experience with systems and/or data analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Visio
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact and influence peers and managers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, self-assured, and self-managed
- An ability to multi-task and meet time-driven goals
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.