Business Analyst - MIG21 Conversion, Officer
State Street's Alpha Integration Solutions team is seeking a versatile individual with strong Business Systems and Data Analysis skills for development and support of Data Solutions services and product offerings. The successful candidate must possess skill in complex business data analysis with expertise in functional requirements gathering, modelling, and documentation. This person must have a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams plus strong collaboration skills within the division. Handle the design of efficient functional requirements for the developers that meet the product/client requirements and that demonstrate a detailed understanding of the data.
System testing of all development work to ensure a high quality delivery that meets all requirements.
- Work closely with business/implementation groups to understand the business requirements.
- Document the data model and design to explain it to business, implementation and technical users.
- Work as a member of a global team - provide status, communicate issues, share ideas, and follow process for analysis, development and support protocols.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under high pressure deadlines.
- Ability to reprioritize quickly.
- 7+ years of financial services experience is required with strong data knowledge across all asset types and types of data (positions, cash, transactions, general ledger, etc.).
- BS/BA degree required/ Master's degree preferred
- Effective communicator - can summarize succinctly and can provide details when needed. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Team oriented - capable of working in a global setting.
- Detail oriented and strong sense of responsibility.
- Proven ability to meet project timelines.
- SQL experience is required.