Business Analyst Operations, Officer
The Data Operations team provides support to our Clients, Client Service Managers and internal operations teams in terms of creating and running our operational control framework as well as looking after information delivery. The role will interact with the client and internal SSC parties in identifying an issue as well as managing that a suitable resolution is found and communicated to the client. The role involves supporting multiple client relationships and operational teams in multiple locations.
- Solid knowledge of fixed income securities and markets
- General understanding of typical asset manager data flows and systems (order management/security master/accounting/compliance)
- Familiarity with basic fixed income analytics and portfolio management risk and return concepts
- Familiarity with derivatives valuation and analytics is a plus
- Prior experience with institutional order management and/or compliance systems is a plus
- Perform daily checks on file deliverables to the clients, investigate discrepancies and ensure daily resolution of identified queries
- Perform an overview function for DataGX functions identifying operational trends, issues and areas for improvement.
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Provide support to multiple operational areas relating to Enterprise queries.
- Handle and resolve issues involving all operational and various IT
- Support and provide analysis for Client Change Request items impacting the Enterprise processes and Operating Models
- Complete system testing for Change Control enhancements
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as identified by the line manager
- Ensure all activities are compliant with corporate standards
- Maintain clear and effective communications with immediate colleagues and Management
- Adhere to internal procedures and best practices at all times
•7-10 years relevant experience
•Degree in finance, accounting, business, technology or equivalent or relevant industry experience
• Asset management experience, including investment operations.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good team working skills
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
• Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
• PC literate - Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills necessary
• Able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
• Flexible working hours may be required.
• SQL writing experience preferred.
Location : Boston, MA