Business Analyst, Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) Shared Services,AVP
BA Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) Shared Services, AVP
State Street is seeking an Assistant Vice President-level Business Analyst in the Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) Shared Services team. Recovery and resolution planning is required by regulators in the U.S. and internationally; as a result, the RRP Office interacts with a broad range of stakeholders in business areas and corporate functions across State Street's organization.
This position on the RRP Shared Services team includes a number of activities related to recovery and resolution planning, with a focus on the operational component related to shared and outsourced services. Specifically, this position requires a unique technical skill set that will support the analysis and reporting of data related to services and service mappings in combination with maintaining current knowledge of regulatory guidance associated with RRP.
The ideal candidate is someone with the ability to manage competing priorities in order to deliver on project milestones that are required to complete the plan submissions. Qualified candidates will have the ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues within the RRP Office and across other key stakeholder areas on the execution of project plan tasks. Additional areas of expertise valuable to the position include analytical and writing skills.
- Ongoing maintenance and continuous improvement of operating model for the services taxonomy and mapping of resource components that are reported into the Atlas Platform
- Contribute to the development, execution, and status reporting of the project plans associated with the maintenance, reporting, and analysis of services mapping
- Maintain knowledge of RRP regulatory guidance, and support plans for initiatives to meet those requirements
- Produce the relevant services mapping tables and other exhibits for the recovery and resolutions plans both in the U.S. and other jurisdictions
- Provide written analysis of the services mapping sections for recovery and resolution plans to ensure clear and consistent messaging
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors or equivalent degree required in computer science or technology discipline;
- 5-7 years of relevant financial industry experience preferred;
- Strong quantitative skills including ability to manage and analyze data;
- Effective verbal communication and written documentation skills;
- Project management skills, including managing plan milestones and providing status updates;
- Proficient with data management and reporting tools such as Excel, Spotfire, Qlikview, Tableau