Business Continuity Analyst, Officer
The Business Continuity Officer reports direct to the Business Continuity Director / Global Head Business Continuity for GA. The primary responsibility is to assist with incident management and the overall business continuity program. This entails the capture and accurate documentation of critical functions, recovery strategies, and risks exposures. Major Responsibilities
Works with regional Business Continuity Directors (BCD) to ensure:
- Traceability matrix / business impact analysis is comprehensive, accurately reflects the business unit critical functions, required resources, business impact, dependencies and is provided to the BC Director with department head signoff annually
- Ensures BC plans are reviewed and updated on a regular basis as needed to accurately reflect the current business unit environment, are implemented across their business unit and are provided annually to BC Director with Department Head signoff
- Provides assistance in coordination and validation of business unit test activities and communications to business units in collection of test results
- Assists in coordination, documentation and maintenance of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), and analysis of data within to conform to Enterprise Continuity Services BC Standards
- Promote the BC program and assist the regional BCDs with training and awareness initiatives such as simulation exercises etc.
- Assist the regional BCDs for incident management support - 24x7x365 / as needed
- Assist with notifications as needed and management of call tree and notifications protocols for use during incident management events and/or testing
- Assists in coordination and maintenance of Business Unit Emergency Coordinator personnel and activities for increased awareness during building evacuation and emergency situations
- Can work independently and successfully within a team to foster collaboration
- Efficient communication skills - ability to ask questions, challenge information presented to ensure the data is accurate, realistic and comprehensive
- Project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient with MS Office
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them handle risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are meaningful to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It's also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.