Business Development Director
Client and Business Development Director Healthcare
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Type of job: Permanent
Date published: 28-Sep-2020
Domain: Business Development & Client Services
Job ID: 80733 Share
The Client Executive and Business Development Director is responsible for creating and managing a book of business for the Healthcare unit of Publicis Sapient (PS). This includes building new book of business within existing accounts or new clients. You should have a proven track record of building business in the area of professional services centered on digital transformation in the Healthcare industry. Your experience should include: experience in consulting industry, manage executive relationships, oversee delivery of engagements, development of annual new business forecasts, identification of prospective clients and their decision makers and building relationships with them, development of tailored marketing/sales strategy, leading the pursuit team, creating & presenting the proposal with the support of a cross-functional team and winning new business.
- Identify new business opportunities in new prospects/ white spaces within Healthcare in particular medical device and clinical research.
- Build relationships with key influencers/ decision makers at target prospects/ clients
- Create a pursuit strategy and executing on the same to win new business at profitable terms
- Create net new pipeline of $10M-$20M annually either at new clients or existing clients
- Manage all aspects of a client such as building & managing executive relationships, creating pipeline, managing overall delivery and operations of the account
- Partner with capability groups in the organization to oversee delivery
- Ability to understand/ learn, represent, and sell-in the full suite of PS services that are offered
- Cultivate business relationships through networking, industry events and outbound marketing
- Successful track record (15+ years) of building and managing business within a professional services/ consulting/ technology services environment
- Ability to speak to both tactical and strategic decision makers
- Strong understanding of the Healthcare domain and technology landscape
- Ability to align IT strategy with business strategy
- Extensive experience in creating pitch books, responses to RFIs and RFPs
- Demonstrated ability to take a consultative approach to engaging with executives
- Ability to communicate and contribute cross-functionally throughout the various capability groups across PS
- Must be able to navigate a large organization and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence.
Career Level - Executive
- Demonstrated ability to work across internal organizational functions to cast, pitch and sell deals with relevant subject matter expertise and practice leads.
- Should be able to conceptualize, analyze, and create blueprints for business transformations and present solutions.
- Bachelors Degree minimum with advanced degrees preferred.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200. Default Apply
© 2020 Publicis Sapient. All Rights Reserved.