Business & Data Analyst, Vice President
SSGA Operations will be key contributors to several strategic initiatives including Index Re-Engineering, Client Portal, Rainier Integration, Client Service Model and Shareholder Services re-engineering. The individual in this role will be accountable for driving progress on several of these initiatives. Replacing this position is critical to the successful execution of these strategic initiatives.
The Business Process Management, Reference Data Strategy & Data Governance team within SSGA Investment Operations is seeking highly motivated, innovative data and process oriented professionals to serve in the role of Business & Data Analyst. This role will collaborate with partners across the firm to identify opportunities to reduce cost of service, reduce risk and improve the client experience through technology, process and data initiatives. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, collaborative, proactive, and possess high emotional intelligence sensitive to the varying and competing needs:
- Lead process improvement initiatives across the firm through process re-engineering and process optimization.
- Communicating with partners to ensure key parties are aware of any issues, changes or initiatives.
- Build and advocate for business cases to win management, stakeholder and partner "buy-in"
- Develop a framework to measure the success and return on investment for the team's initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a strong network within the firm and industry in order to stay up to date on industry trends and emerging technologies
- Actively stay current on industry trends and technologies that may enable transformation or cause disruption to our operation
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the organization
- Identify and further develop talented analysts to ensure we have a deep pipeline of qualified and diverse candidates.
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.