Support innovative radar software design / development of a global technology firm
- Design, implement, and debug Radar software applications, as well as support software integration and verification efforts.
- Utilize C++ within a real time, multi-threaded environment across Linux, UNIX and Windows operating system applications.
- Use agile development methods, including Scrum, automated testing and continuous integration to deliver robust and scalable software solutions to support Radar Software Applications
- Improve code quality by supporting software integration, verification and performing code reviews
- 4+ years’ experience all phases of Software Engineering life cycle
- Strong experience with C++ application code development and Linux/UNIX
- Experience in Agile development methods, including Scrum, automated testing and continuous integration
- Familiarity with the following Software Tools: Rational Rhapsody, ClearCase, Rational Team Concert, Jenkins, DOORS, Google Test
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or related STEM field.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”