Chief Administrative Office (CAO) Senior Business Analyst for Global Delivery, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
The Global Delivery division encompasses all operational functions across the globe that delivery our core products and services. The Chief Administrative Office (CAO) team for Global Delivery oversees the development of the multi-year business unit strategy and execution of annual operating processes. The CAO team drives operational effectiveness through business performance management (e.g. staff meetings, business reviews, key initiative progress tracking) and proactively evaluates the operating model to drive continuous improvement. The primary role for the Senior Business Analyst is to drive execution of various strategic and tactical business initiatives across our global teams. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As CAO Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for driving the execution of various strategic and tactical business initiatives across the Global Delivery organization.
What we value
- Support the development of the operating and multi-year plans including strategic objectives, key initiatives, scorecard and budget
- Work closely with CAO on business performance management (Operating Group meetings, periodic business reviews, key initiative progress)
- Develop agendas and coordinate logistics for senior leader forums and staff meetings
- Co-lead with Finance management office reporting and dashboards (Management reports, MC dashboard)
- Provide project management oversight and progress reporting for business initiatives
- Work cross-functionally and cross-regionally to drive initiatives
- Coordinate employee engagement activities in partnership with business unit CAOs
- Support executive messaging for internal and external audiences
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong strategic thinker with ability to quickly assess complex problems, prioritize key issues, focus on relevant facts, and execute a plan; action and results-oriented
- Highly motivated candidate with exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to self-direct within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build the trust and respect of senior executives
- Experience with project management and managing large scale projects across multiple locations
- Strong writing and presentation skills with acute attention to detail
- 5+ years of related financial services or project management experience
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Preferred: MBA or similar advanced degree
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers