Client Relationship Analyst, Officer
The institutional asset management industry is evolving. Clients need more than products; they need a trusted partner and advisor with a deep understanding of their needs who can help them achieve their goals. State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is seeking a motivated Client Relationship Analyst with institutional client relationship management experience who can excel in that environment and work with a team to do the same. Are you that person?
As a Client Relationship Analyst within SSGA's Americas Institutional Client Group, you will be responsible for supporting our Relationship Manager Team ensuring the delivery of extraordinary client service across the full lifecycle of an institutional client's experience with SSGA in the Americas. You will also be part of and collaborate with a talented team responsible for handling the day-to-day needs of our clients.
To be successful, you will need to develop an understanding of SSGA's investment, service offerings, operational capabilities, culture and vision in order to efficiently diagnose issues and solve problems that inevitably arise in the course of a client relationship. Due to the complex needs of our clients, you will need to build collaborative relationships across our sales, investment, product, marketing, operations, finance, legal, compliance and other internal teams critical to the end-to-end client lifecycle.
This role is part of the Americas Institutional Client Group and you will report to a Team Leader within the Client Engagement Team of that business. This position requires that you have:
- A minimum 2-4 years of experience in an client support role at an asset management firm
- Ownership of day to day client service requests, KYC requests, invoicing and onboarding responsibilities.
- The skill to demonstrate, as well as effectively reinforce with internal partners, the importance of consistent accountability and ownership around achieving our goals
- Working with Client Relationship Managers to support our clients in achieving their investment objectives.
- Strong organizational, project planning and execution skills
- Comprehension of firm capabilities and services to deliver solutions supporting client goals
- The ability to lead, prioritize and execute on multiple simultaneous priorities and initiatives
- A demonstrated ability to form and cultivate positive relationships with both clients and internal partners
- The ability to thrive in a highly regulated environment that demands full compliance with policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude that motivates and inspire others
- BS or BA required;
- Series 7 and 63 required About State Street
Across the world, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.