Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, Tokyo and Sydney. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately US$95 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the prompt and accurate dissemination of client reporting. The position requires a high level of interaction and collaboration with various business units, so good communication and organizational skills are essential. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of client reporting, performance and analytics, a strong deadline orientation, and high attention to quality.
What You’ll Do:
- Produce, review and distribute client reporting.
- Understand the reporting needs of each client.
- Work closely with other internal groups to track deliverables, gather reporting information, assemble, and distribute reports.
- Handle routine communications with clients and consultants.
- Coordinate gathering data for external ad hoc requests.
- Ensure the consistency of report aesthetics relative to Acadian standards, and ensure accuracy and completeness of reports prior to distribution.
- Manage legal and compliance procedures; ensure proper disclosures, archival and filing of reports to meet firm and client requirements.
- Assist with project work as assigned.
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelor’s degree; pursuit of a graduate degree and/or CFA a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in the investment management industry; reporting experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong service orientation and interest in client service
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Working knowledge of SQL, portfolio analytics software, and client reporting software, a plus
Why work here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency.
- Casual office environment. Casual dress code everyday. The kitchens are stocked with free snacks and drinks.
- Better Benefits. Get quality medical, dental and vision insurance; Paid leave bank of 20 days; Profit Sharing; Tuition & Health Club Reimbursement.
- Opportunities to Develop Personally & Professionally. We promote local volunteerism and organize hands-on opportunities throughout the year. Work side-by-side with some of the industry’s most admired professionals.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.