Client Service Assistant Vice President
Reviews and performs all Fund benchmarking and NAV reviews across multiple Fund complexes. Manage client relationships and responsible for ensuring all day to day activity has been processed by the Shared Service Teams. Funds include Mutual Funds, Group Trusts, Collective Trusts, Partnerships and Canadian Based Trust Funds. He/she will also assist the Shared Service Teams on any day to day issues or problem resolution with the Funds as necessary interacting internally and externally.
1. Reviews and verifies accounting, pricing and custody activity for a high growth full service US and Canadian based Client.
2. Assists other shared service teams with problem resolution; collaborate with teams to achieve common goal in supporting Client
3. Work directly with the Client contacts and build relationships with both US and Canada based Client teams.
4. Manage quarterly or annual audit cycles, interact with external audit firms, client and internal Fund Administration Teams.
6. Train new associate hires.
7. Requires solid understanding of Accounting and General Ledgers in order to research and review the accuracy of Fund activities.
8. Responsible for the nightly benchmarking review of MCH Funds and distribution of Fund NAV's to Client and Transfer Agents
9. Complies with internal bank and client processes.
10. Project orientated tasks as assigned.
11. Assist in generation and review of client's monthly invoicing.
During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures