Client Service Associate
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Acadian Asset
- 05 Jun 18 2018-06-05
We are seeking a Client Service Associate to join our North American Client Service team. This role supports Relationship Managers whom help service clients and uncover potential cross-sell opportunities, help plan client calls and meetings, gather and review meeting materials, communicate with clients, write meeting notes, execute follow-up, and ensure the service message and client communication is as effective as it can be.
- Support the efforts of the Relationship Manager to properly and proactively service clients
- Track and maintain client information, meetings, facilitate account openings, transitions, restructurings and closings
- Communicate effectively with internal (e.g. Compliance, Operations, Performance, Portfolio Construction) and external parties (clients, custodians)
- Schedule, track and prepare meetings and materials for Relationship Managers
- Provide client ready responses to requests – understand individual client needs/concerns and be able to tailor a response
- Attend onsite meetings and conference calls, write and communicate meeting notes internally
- Develop a strong understanding of client needs across client types
- Acquire a deep understanding of Acadian Asset Management, its resources, and how other functional groups are integrated in its business processes
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with strong academic credentials
- 4-6 years of Client Service, Investment-related or Operations experience
- Ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills; both written and verbal
· Superior attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Strong business judgment
- Team player
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.