Client Transaction Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
The Client Transaction Analysts ("CTA") are members of the Client Services Group ("CSG") and are responsible for supporting the operational aspects of various client transitions including new mandate fundings, terminations, all asset-in-kind flows and product/portfolio changes with an emphasis on operational risk management and control environment.
The CTA will work closely with the Client Integration Manager, Client Service Management and relationship teams and other functional areas of the firm to ensure a consistent service model in transitioning client assets and to mitigate risk during the client transition process.
A substantial amount of time will be devoted to external communication with custodian banks, third party accounting agents, outsourcing providers, vendors and transition managers.
- Ensuring the timely and consistent delivery of account opening documentation for new client accounts; orchestrating custodial and market openings and connectivity both internally and externally as well as coordinating the execution of asset in-kind processing
- Initiating account record set-up for new accounts and/or portfolios; reviewing and approving new account set-ups; facilitating proper use of internal trade restriction flags
- Providing assistance and training to colleagues as well as acting as global expert for account record set-ups; updating process and control checklists
- Assisting with transition manager asset-in-kind coordination and asset carve out for client flows, including: creating a representative account or reviewing client accounts, reviewing asset lists for transferability, facilitating internal reviews and sign-offs
- Working with Investors to create model accounts for transitions, including: account set-up, legacy portfolio review, asset set-up, pricing and loading legacy assets
- Coordinating the reconciliation, moratorium review and loading of external transition management trade execution files for new or existing accounts
- The Client Transition Analyst is required to have a Bachelors degree with three to five years relevant investment industry experience.
- Exposure to investment operations and risk management environment would be preferred.
- Advanced degrees, language skills, and/or progress towards the CFA designation are viewed favorably.
- The candidate must be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure, possess a high degree of analytical ability and sound business judgment.
- He or she must be able to resolve complex operational issues and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The CTA is required to work independently as well as contribute to a cohesive team atmosphere both globally and in Boston.
Client Transaction Analyst JOB FAMILY
Client Services LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .