- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Acadian Asset
- 11 Sep 18 2018-09-11
This role works within the Client Communications team to ensure the prompt and accurate dissemination of written client deliverables. The role of Communications Associate will assist with writing, communications, and data projects to support Acadian’s client servicing efforts. The ideal candidate will have proven writing skills, performance and analytics experience, strong deadline orientation, and high attention to quality.
- Writing monthly and quarterly performance attribution commentaries
- Completing client and consultant questionnaires
- Completing due diligence questionnaires
- Assisting with research for monthly and quarterly market commentary
- Assisting with additional information/data projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, as well as 3-5 years professional experience in the investment management industry
- Excellent writing and editing ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong service orientation
- Ability to work well within a small-team environment and partner effectively with client-facing staff, as well as a number of other groups throughout the firm
- Experience in RFP or similar capacity a plus
To view all of Acadian’s open positions please visit the Careers section of our website at http://www.acadian-asset.com/Careers/JobPostingsATS.aspx. We will contact only selected candidates.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.