Consultant Relations Liaison, VP
The institutional asset management industry is evolving. Clients need more than products, they need advice and solutions from partners with a deep understanding of their needs who can help them achieve their goals. State Street Global Advisors is seeking a Consultant Relations Liaison with institutional client experience who can excel in that environment and work with a team to do the same. Are you that person? State Street Global Advisors Consulting Relations Team:
With over $3 Trillion in global assets and over 30 years of experience, in the Institutional business, State Street global Advisors is one of the leading investment-only providers of solutions in the marketplace today. We have been managing target date strategies since 1995 and have extensive experience working with clients through multiple market cycles. Clients rely on us to provide a robust, global investment platform that offers access to virtually every major asset class, capitalization range and style, including low-cost index funds, a suite of QDIA-eligible target date strategies, custom target date and balanced funds, capital preservation investments and distinct DC share classes. Job Description:
- You will work with Portfolio Management, Business Development, and Relationship Management to establish an agenda that appropriately positions our firm, our capabilities, and products with each individual consulting firm.
- You will meet with consultant research staff and field consultants on a regular basis to develop their knowledge of SSGA's capabilities and products.
- You will orchestrate product rollouts, consultant marketing strategy initiatives and special projects related to the consultants.
- You will organize and host periodic consultant/client relationship reviews with key consultants and appropriate internal constituent groups.
- You will obtain regular feedback from consultants regarding and share broadly across the firm.
- You will participate in consultant, vendor and industry conferences.
- At a minimum you will have at least 10 years of relevant industry experience, as well as significant investment depth and understanding of investment concepts and strategies across asset classes.
- A CFA, MBA, or other advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience in the institutional consulting marketplace is also preferred.
- Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, working well with other members of the Consultant Relations Team will largely influence your success in the role.
- Partnering with colleagues across the organization is required.
- Effective communication will be a key to success.
- Extensive travel is required.
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our culture. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.