Creative Studio Manager, VP
Be part of a collaborative team that is driving high impact advertising, brand marketing, and external and internal communications programs for State Street Global Advisors - the asset management division of State Street, the third largest asset manager and creator of the world's first ETFs.
In this position, you will play an integral role in helping to drive adoption of a new brand strategy across the organization by providing operational and management support to the Brand and Creative Team, ensuring that strategy, processes, and initiatives align with overarching business and team objectives. Primary Responsibilities
Required Skills or Certifications
- Facilitate communication, decision making and alignment across a multi-disciplinary marketing team; act as the link between client and creative
- Recognize the need to integrate campaigns and creative globally, firm-wide. Have an understanding of the scale and priority of a project and who needs to be involved in order to create the best work
- Develop a cross-functional workflow that focuses on campaigns and integrated marketing, rather than individual design requests
- Collaborate with design teams to drive a change management effort, transitioning to digital lead design and marketing programs
- Manage creative initiatives and campaigns from start to finish - intake of briefs/asks, necessary resourcing, reviews and approvals
- Help drive and maintain brand and design quality and consistency across deliverables by grasping a broader perspective of marketing output (and outcomes)
- Discuss strategy with internal clients, helping to develop effective creative briefs
- Partner with creative team, digital team, channel marketing, business partners and production management to forecast and prioritize future designer needs; Develop an annual, quarterly and monthly scope of work
- Attend creative review meetings and ensure any feedback is communicated and adjusted to the proper stakeholders
- Commission specialists such as illustrators, animators, photographers and freelance designers to work on projects; manage creative team budget and invoicing
- Own the training and onboarding of new team members
- Supervise our Production Design Center in Bangalore, India
- Manage team computers, equipment and digital assets including our image library
About State Street
- Excels at both strategy and execution and is able to oscillate between the two
- Ability to juggle multiple levels of clients (from designers to senior leadership to producers) while managing top to bottom cross-functional creative campaigns with multiple stakeholders and digital outputs
- Excellent communication skills that provide clear direction and enable collaboration between teams
- Experience working with Design teams and agencies
- Willingness to manage and collaborate with remote workers and/or third-party creative agencies
- Experience building relationships, confidently interacting with all levels of leadership and understanding and valuing cultural differences
- Agile thinker looking for an opportunity to help shape a role
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, Design or related field with at least 7-10 years of experience
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them identify risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and engaged employees are critical to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It's also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.