Data Analyst(Capacity Planning)
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Type of job: Permanent
Date published: 21-Oct-2019
Domain: Internal - People
Job ID: 64307 Share
Publicis Sapient is a leader in digital business transformation. Weve spent nearly three decades utilizing the disruptive power of technology and ingenuity to help digitally enable our clients' business in their pursuit of next. We bring a startup mindset and agile methods to both established companies and the public sector to unlock value in ways that delight their customers and improve their operational effectiveness. Our approach to transformation is grounded in a view of both the company and the customers simultaneously, and a unique fusing of strategy and consulting, experience and engineering with an enduring culture of problem-solving creativity. We believe that:
Data Analyst(Capacity Planning)
- A simultaneous view of the customer and the company delivers the most enduring results.
- Diversity of perspective creates what cannot be achieved any other way.
- Startup thinking and fresh ways of working ensure relevance in our evolving world.
- Problem-solving creativity is everyones brief.
- Change can happen for you, and by you, not just to you.
The primary function of this position is to manage ongoing maintenance of and enhancements to our excel-based Capacity Planning models. Strong analytical skills will be required as this role will be responsible for various levels of financial analysis, data analytics and support the overall strategy of the Capacity Planning team. The role will be collaborative and require partnerships across our internal teams (Finance, Hiring/Staffing, Business Operations, Accounting, etc.) and work extremely closely with senior leadership to provide insight and recommend course of action based on analysis performed. This role reports to the Director of Capacity Planning. In performing the essential functions of this role, the work environment is fast-paced and collaborative. Additionally, occasional travel may be required. Your Impact:
Your Skills & Experience:
- Responsible for the Industry demand plan through management of the Industry Planning Model analyzing various scenarios for growth and workforce management given the industry teams business activity needs, determining investment levels, and working, helping to devise a plan for effective execution.
- Interpret overall demand, provides visibility onto planning potential gap between the story from delivery and business to what the systems tell us
- Balances top-down global view reconciliation.
- Understands the operational ecosystem for the industry portfolio and helps the Industry Leadership team optimize business performance.
- Governs and monitors actual operations and performance in order to adjust and improve on-going planning/performance
Benefits of Working Here:
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Analytical thinker with the ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to respond to questions from groups both inside and outside the organization
- Ability to influence people and drive process.
- Basic word processing, strong Excel spreadsheet skills, E-mail
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools a plus
- Must be able to work effectively with teams and internal clients
- Must be able to work independently and support ad-hoc requests.
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate 401K matching program
Mid-Senior level Location:
Boston Learn more about us at www.publicissapient.com or explore other career opportunities here *LI-SC Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200. Default Apply
© 2019 Publicis Sapient. All Rights Reserved.