One of Santander Banks most dynamic and fast-paced groups, Digital Marketing, is looking for a 2020 Summer Intern. Youll be joining a senior team of digital professionals who cover a broad area of responsibility within Santander, including Digital Advertising, Social Media, Content Marketing, and User Experience.
Regular responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in advertising and content campaign management by working with Campaign Management, Digital Marketing, and media and creative agencies.
- Project-manage certain team efforts, such as competitive intelligence research, process documentation, usability efforts, and content audits.
- Participate in the creative development process with both internal and external agencies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on a project basis with internal partners both in and outside the marketing group (ex: business lines, legal, compliance, internal and external comms).
- Learn, become conversant in, and execute on the voice and tone of a brand through contributions to Santanders content and social marking efforts.
- Use data and measurement to better understand the performance of marketing tactics and apply what you've learned to your work.
- Go where youre needed! We are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to evolve new digital and social channels for Santander Bank, so well need you to adapt your skills toward our team goals over the course of your term.Qualifications
- A current undergraduate student with an expected graduation date between December 2020 and May 2021
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00, preferably in Marketing or related major.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytics and critical thinking skills … but you should be creative, as well.
- Ability to work independently and within teams.
- Eager to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Have a passion for new Digital & Social opportunities.
- Be ready to work and have a positive attitude. Our group is filled with hard-working Team players who hit their goals, so you should be too.Job : Digital Marketing Primary Location : Massachusetts-Boston-75 State Street - 06366 - State Street-Corp Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Feb 5, 2020, 4:37:43 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SOShare Job Work in Boston
Check out where you could be working if you apply
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
Find out when we’ll be on a campus near you…
Santander Interns work together to help serve the community.
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
You currently have no jobs saved.Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Email AddressSelect Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAnalytics/Decision ScienceAnalytics/ReportingAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness Control OfficeBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsChrysler Capital SalesCollectionsCollege/InternshipsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceFraud ManagementHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegalLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsOperations StrategyOperations SupportOriginationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementQuality ControlRiskRisk ManagementSalesSantander Bank or NYB/SIS EmployeesSC SalesTWAUnderwriting