Play an integral leadership role in supporting CTI's digital marketing strategy with advanced statistical/machine learning models and database needs.. Manage and/or directs the creation and/or usage of large data sets, providing information-based decision logic and predictive modeling solutions, and translates modeling/analytic output into understandable/actionable business knowledge, insight and applications. Provide analytic thought leadership and support in a lead business relationship role. Demonstrate strong technical/problem solving skills. Manage and/or support multiple projects collaboratively. May lead a team of analytic resources. Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and implement increasingly complex analytical solutions leveraging tools such as predictive modeling, advanced machine learning techniques, simulation, optimization solutions, etc..
- Engage collaboratively with business leaders and/or analysts to provide analytical thought leadership and support for business problems. Identify and interpret business needs, define high-level business requirements, strategy, technical risks, and scope. Develop, document, and communicate business-driven analytic solutions and capabilities, translating modeling and analytic output into understandable and actionable business knowledge.
- Manage dataset creation including data extraction, derived and dependent variable creation, and data quality control processes for analytics, model development, and validation. May monitor execution of analytical solutions, including criteria specification, data sourcing, segmentation, analytics, selection, delivery, and back-end data capture results.
- Contribute to ongoing expansion of data science expertise and credentials by keeping up with industry best practices, developing new skills, and knowledge sharing. Work cross functionally to develop standardized/automated solutions and adopt best practices. May provide technical advice and coaching to business analysts on best practices for usage and application of analytic output.
- Embed analytic programs and tools. Ensure continued accuracy, relevancy, and effectiveness and track process improvements once deployed.
- Ensure adherence to data and model governance standards that are set and enforced by industry standards and/or enterprise business unit data governance polices and leaders.
- May lead or provide informal leadership to a team of analytic resources.
- Masters degree or equivalent
- 7 to 10 years relevant experience in digital marketing analytics
- Knowledge of advanced statistical concepts and techniques; skilled in linear algebra.
- Experience conducting hands-on analytics projects using advanced statistical methods such as generalized regression models, Bayesian methods, random forest, gradient boosting, neural networks, machine learning, clustering, or similar methodologies.
- Experience with statistical programming (SAS, R, Python, SQL etc.) & data visualization software in a data-rich environment.
- Proven ability to present/communicate complex, technical materials in a way that facilitates decision making and drives outcomes; ability to communicate to less technical partners.
- Proven ability to apply both strategic and analytic techniques to provide business solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
Experience with big data technologies which may include Hadoop, Cloud Computing Environments (including container creation, management & deployment), Spark, etc.. About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.