Director - Track to Audit Partner (+/- 3 years) - Boston
- USD170000.00 - USD200000 per year
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
My client is a market leading, international, public accounting firm, who has experience impressive growth in recent years. Due to continued growth and a healthy appetite to continue in their recent successes, they are seeking a high caliber Public Accounting CPA, likely at Senior Manager or Director level, to join them at Director level in Boston. The successful candidate will be poised for Audit Partner, in +/- 3 years.
My client is a market leading, international, public accounting firm, who has experience impressive growth in recent years. Due to continued growth and a healthy appetite to continue in their recent successes, they are seeking a high caliber Public Accounting CPA, likely at Senior Manager or Director level, to join them as the Director of their Financial Services audit division in Boston, MA. The successful candidate will be poised to become Partner, in +/- 3 years.
The successful candidate will become the face of the firm's Financial Services Audit department. You will be responsible for sourcing clients, managing the Financial Services audit team and the successful execution of client engagements. Client engagements will be exclusively Financial Services orientated, likely covering Private Equity, Venture Capital, Hedge, Mutual and other types of funds. Any financial services audit experience will be considered.
Unlike the majority of the competing Big 4 firms in Boston, this opportunity presents a genuine route to Partner. You do not need to transfer to New York, the West Coast, or complete an overseas assignment in order to make Partner. There is nobody ahead of you in line and you do not need to wait for an incumbent Partner to retire. The firm has a genuine appetite to bring in new Financial Services audit talent at Director level, and lift them to Partner level within +/- 3 years. There are currently three Partners in Boston, this role is planned to be the fourth. There is also a current Partner who is a real life example of someone who has followed this route, joining the firm three years ago and growing their team to 14.
This recruitment mandate is exclusive to Tom Smith at Michael Page, who holds long standing ties with this particular audit firm, both locally and internationally. Apply today for a private and confidential discussion within the next 48 hours.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following:
- Financial Services public accounting and audit experience
- You will currently either be at Senior Manager, or Director level in Public Accounting
- If you have already taken the step into industry and want to move back into Public Accounting, this will be considered
- An appetite to work towards Financial Services Audit Partner level, within +/- 3 years (performance pending).
- Ability to work full time in Boston, with sporadic trips to New York from time to time (likely once a quarter).
- $170,000 to $190,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Leadership coaching and development
- Annual salary increases
- Generous vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Flexible time off programs
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Wellness plan
- Transportation benefits
- Generous 401K match
- Significant employee discounts (cell, travel, laptops, referral bonuses etc.)
- Work life balance arrangements, during summer periods outside of busy season
- During busy season, likely 60 hour weeks
- Genuine route to Audit Partner level within +/- 3 years.