Director of Tax Structuring - Asset Management - Boston, MA
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 10 Aug 18 2018-08-10
Large asset management firm seeks Director of Tax Structuring to oversee not only all aspects of tax in relation to the investments, but also the management companies tax strategies and processes.
My client is a global asset management firm with a large portion of their back office operations based in Boston, MA. In line with their long term strategy, they seek a high caliber tax professional to join their finance team.
Reporting directly into the CFO of this global fund, this role will assume ultimate responsibility for all tax related operations and processes, including tax compliance, regulatory compliance and investment compliance.
The primary responsibilities will be multijurisdictional tax planning and implementation for the Firm's global investment management business. This includes tax structuring for the management company, its investments, funds, and additional financial products. Managing a team of tax professionals, the role spans the entirety of the firm's business and has a truly global remit.
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours of submission. Should you resume be deemed suitable, To Smith from Michael Page will get in touch to discuss in more detail, and provide more information.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess 15 years of experience in the following:
- MST, CPA, JD, LLM or other tax related qualifications.
- Strong knowledge of tax from a management company perspective
- Strong knowledge of tax from an investment fund perspective
- Strong knowledge of tax from a global mobility/ expatriate perspective
- Knowledge of specific and complex tax issues related to a complex investment fund (tax blockers, GP/ carry vehicles)
- Extremely competitive base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous 401K contributions
- Downtown Boston working location