District Research Associate, Financial
Review & Research Associate (Downtown Boston - Financial District)
This role is non-customer facing but will require continuous communication internally with various Account Managers via phone and email. This role requires the ability to review, research and work internally on resolving discrepancies.
- Performs bond processing activities for corporate trust customers.
- Provides internal customer service.
- Researches problems or issues that arise and performs corrective processing to resolve issues.
- Tracks and gathers information for statistical reporting.
- Suggests processing improvements.
- Ensures legal requirements for special transactions are satisfied.
- This position is located Downtown Boston in the Financial District.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm (overtime as needed)
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm (overtime as needed)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of experience in transaction processing
- Demonstrated clerical, key entry, and customer service/relation skills
- Well-developed ability to identify and resolve problems
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Massachusetts-MA-Boston Work Locations: Job:
U.S. Bank. Shift:
1st - Daytime Travel: