ETF Sales Analyst, Insurance
In the multifaceted and evolving market of ETFs, our clients look to SPDRs for leadership and education on the solutions ETFs can provide. State Street Global Advisors (SSGA), a global leader in ETFs, has established a dedicated team passionate about the insurance market's growing utilization of ETFs - a key growth channel for the Global SPDR business. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as an ETF Sales Analyst. As part of the Insurance team, the individual will evaluate market opportunities and deliver actionable solutions to insurance clients. You will be responsible for bringing the best of the SPDR brand and act as a subject matter authority to our growing insurance client base. Your responsibilities will include learning the complex and regulatory driven world of insurance, direct coverage and development of Insurance relationships, growing our client franchise, crafting and delivering against sales plans and working across the greater State Street organization and external insurance ecosystem to bring the most effective solutions to our clients.
To be successful, you will develop a deep understanding of our products, our clients and our firm. Effective collaboration with the Capital Markets Group, Marketing, Sector Solutions, Research and Product teams will be paramount to your success.
This role reports directly to the Head of Fixed Income & Insurance. Primary Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Insurance ETF Business Development executive to develop and implement a growth strategy for the insurance market
- Gain a general understanding of Statutory Accounting and its impact on insurance general account asset allocation
- Analyze insurance channel data and generate actionable sales campaign ideas
- Build and maintain contact database using Salesforce, including initiating projects to further refine insurance regions and territories
- Assist with pre-meeting preparation and insurance company targeted marketing and sales campaigns
- Engage directly with small and mid-sized insurance clients to deliver solutions and respond to and handle requests for information
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 required
- MBA or CFA preferred
- Experience in Insurance accounting, insurance asset management, or fixed income is desirable
- Self-starter and ambitious in nature
- Strong analytical ability, maturity and discernment in dealing with institutional investors
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Committed to team excellence
Across the world, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and engaged employees are critical to our continued success. Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us. State Street is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity / Vet / Disability Employer. About SPDR Exchange Traded Funds
SPDR ETFs are a comprehensive family spanning an array of international and domestic asset classes. SPDR ETFs are managed by SSGA Funds Management, Inc., a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of State Street Corporation. The funds provide investors with the flexibility to select investments that are accurately aligned to their investment strategy. Recognized as an industry pioneer, State Street built the first US listed ETF in 1993 (SPDR S&P 500® - Ticker SPY) and has remained on the forefront of responsible innovation, as evidenced by the introduction of many ground-breaking products, including first-to-market launches with gold, international real estate, international fixed income, and sector ETFs. For more information, visit www.spdrs.com. About State Street Global Advisors
For nearly four decades, State Street Global Advisors has been committed to helping financial professionals and those who rely on them achieve their investment objectives. We partner with institutions and financial professionals to help them reach their goals through a rigorous, research-driven process spanning both active and index disciplines. We take pride in working closely with our clients to develop precise investment strategies, including our pioneering family of SPDR® ETFs. With trillions* in assets under management, our scale and global footprint provide unrivaled access to markets and asset classes, and allow us to deliver experienced insights and investment solutions.