Equities Research Associate, Office
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Equity Research Associate Job Locations US-MA-Boston Posted Date 2 days ago(2/25/2020 3:14 PM) Job ID 2020-2372 # of Openings 1 Category Investment Advisor
Reporting to the Head of Research, the Equity Research Associate supports the Equity Team in maintaining and updating recurring reports, content production for relationship managers and clients, and stock, industry, and macroeconomic research. Role responsibilities will be similar to sell-side research associate positions, with a career path towards equity analyst, and longer-term portfolio management or relationship management as a wealth advisor.
Boston Private’s Wealth Management business is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser providing comprehensive wealth management and investment advisory services to high-net worth individuals, families, foundations, and institutions.
- Update and improve weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Maintain records and documentation of research.
- Write notes for review by the Equity Team prior to internal and external distribution.
- Respond to and/or meet with Relationship Managers, Business Development Officers and Wealth Strategists to provide market insights and analysis in support of outstanding client service.
- Contribute individually and as part of a team to a defined investment decision making process by conducting research on individual stocks, sectors, and macroeconomics. Portfolio Managers and other team members will provide mentorship and guidance in research and analysis.
- Attend analyst meetings and meetings with management teams.
- Comply with all industry rules, regulations and firm policies. Maintain a current knowledge of all internal processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Innately curious and passionate about improving decision making, with a strong desire to build a solid foundation for a long-term career in financial analysis and making investment decisions to help clients preserve and build financial security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present ideas in a concise and compelling manner.
- Proficient and willingness to learn efficient use of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 0-5 years work experience.
- Desire or progress completing the Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) designation preferred.
Boston Private is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS