- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Legal and Compliance Group seeks an Executive Assistant to provide dedicated support the General Counsel, Deputy General Counsel, the Chief Compliance Officer and members of the leadership team including attorneys and compliance managers. The person also will work closely with other assistants across the firm to meet the needs of the business.
The position entails a number of general administrative responsibilities including the following:
- Serve as initial contact person and perform routine daily tasks in one or more of the following areas:
- General Corporate Governance (coordinating board meetings, monthly/quarterly reporting, preparing state filings, obtaining signatures, etc.)
- Presentation preparation including editing and distributing materials
- Legal billing processing and coordination
- Creating and maintaining SharePoint sites and team metrics
- Production of memos, correspondence, and other documents including legal agreements;
- Assistance with a variety of departmental projects and processes.
- Diligent coverage of telephone, calendar, mail and file coverage;
- Calendar management; and
- Coordination of meeting and travel arrangements;
- Undergraduate degree preferred; minimum three - five years total work experience. Investment management and/or professional services background will be viewed favorably.
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of reliability, professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Strong detail-orientation and work quality
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minutes changes
- Positive, can-do attitude; Flexibility; Sense of humor
- Typical work schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, though flexibility and overtime may be required by business circumstances
Administrative Services, Admin Support
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .