- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Investment Boutiques seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to support its leadership team. This individual will be part of a 4-person team supporting the Co-Heads and Directors of the firm's portfolio management function which consists of 250+ investors globally. The role of the Executive Assistant is to leverage the managers' time through logistical coordination of the team's activities and needs and to act as the first point of contact for department leadership. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated ability to support and represent executive-level leaders with outstanding judgment and absolute discretion in a global, matrixed professional services environment.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive calendar management
- International travel itineraries and arrangements with associated expense reporting
- Extensive logistical coordination of internal and external meetings with various constituencies
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Producing various departmental materials and presentations
- Coordinating various departmental processes such as mid-year and year-end performance management cycles, onboarding and offboarding employees, expense approvals, etc.
- Gathering data and producing management reports
- Handling daily mail, file systems, distribution lists, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have prior executive support experience; investment management and/or professional services background will be viewed favorably; undergraduate degree preferred,
- Exposure to international contexts whether through work experience, study or living abroad, and/or personal travel
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Strong detail-orientation and work quality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diverse populations
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude; flexibility and sense of humor
- High level of reliability, diligence, professionalism and discretion
- Outstanding judgment & absolute discretion
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minute changes
- Typical business hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm though business needs will drive daily schedule; flexibility and overtime will be necessary
Administrative Services, Admin Support
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .