Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to a team of six Portfolio Managers & Research Analysts working in both the public and private equity markets.
The ideal candidate is an experienced support professional with demonstrated ability to work with senior executives in a financial or professional services environment.
S/he will have outstanding attention to detail in a logistically intensive, deadline-driven environment and will possess a proactive, problem-solving personality. RESPONSIBILITIES
He/she will manage the overall daily support needs of the team, as follows:
- Complex and proactive calendar management
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings or events
- Detailed materials preparation in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and other internal systems
- Schedule domestic and international travel arrangements
- Maintain various types of confidential information
- Perform diligent telephone coverage
- Handle daily mail, filing systems, expense tracking and reporting
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with multiple internal and external constituencies
- Provide cross-coverage and back-up support to other Administrative/Executive Assistants
- Assist with ad hoc projects and other work as required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within an administrative role in a professional services organization
- Experience in the investment management industry will be viewed favorably
- Exposure to global contexts, whether professionally and/or personally, will be viewed favorably
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote & PowerPoint) with an ability and desire to learn new technology to drive efficiencies
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, plus high level of reliability, professionalism and discretion
- Strong service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Fastidious detail orientation and overall high work quality
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minutes changes
- Positive, can-do attitude; flexibility; sense of humor
- Collaborative teamwork with colleagues
- Typical work schedule is 8 am - 5 pm with flexibility and overtime as necessary; although this position is not "on call", occasional off-hours support for urgent matters may be required.
Executive Assistant JOB FAMILY
Administrative Services, Admin Support LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .