- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
As a Financial Administrator within the Revenue Accounting & Invoicing Team at Wellington, this individual will work to calculate and prepare management fee invoices for a wide array of clients and report revenue-related information to both internal and external stakeholders. This role has a high-level of interaction with the Global Relationship Group at Wellington and direct contact with external clients to resolve any invoicing questions that may arise.
- Using a variety of applications, process and review management fee invoices and supporting documents related to the calculation of fees
- Review and approve the set-up of new accounts on the invoicing application
- Prepare invoicing files for new client accounts
- Complete ad hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the compilation of data for audit requests
- Assist with the testing of application enhancements
- Perform Most Favored Nation reviews for existing and potential clients
- Document procedures for use by current and future team members
- Previous related work experience is desirable
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Strong mathematical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn on the job and grow by taking on more complex assignments
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .