Financial Reporting / Analysis / Planning, MD
Who we are looking for:
The CFO will lead the financial support for a business unit, group of business units or segment of a business unit or function. The CFO will become the business partner to the business head(s) or function head (s) responsible for the identified businesses or functions. The position is responsible for monthly and quarterly financial performance review including key financial metrics and detailed sequential and year over year analysis to support business heads and the company through earnings release.
The CFO will leverage a team of direct reports and the Finance Insight Centers for performance review analysis and support relating to direct revenue and expense, as well as indirect revenue and expense allocations, pipeline analysis, initiative tracking (business initiatives), balance sheet analysis (deposits and ROC), new business and product pricing, client and product profitability and client reporting. The CFO is expected to present information to appropriate levels of management in a clear and concise manner. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As CFO - Global Services
What we value
- Strategic analysis and decision support to the business/functional heads
- Leverage the insight center for Planning, forecasting and analysis for the identified business/function, including advising and consulting to the business heads or functional heads
- Forecasting and rest of year risks and opportunities with potential levers, including providing insight to forecast and future performance
- Prepare routine performance reviews and other ad hoc requests for the Management Committee member, MC-1 business partner and Central Finance as required.
- Point of contact for any financial analytics or analysis required by the respective line of business or corporate function head.
- Oversee the preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial reviews with senior management.
- Support and advise the strategic planning process in conjunction with the business or functional head
- Maintain relationships and oversight of geographically dispersed finance support teams (i.e. Insight Center, International finance and accounting teams) to ensure quality deliverables and proper information flow.
- Lead special projects, including financial modeling, business case development and follow up, market and flows analysis in conjunction with the Insights Center.
These skills will help you succeed in this role Education & Preferred Qualifications
Additional requirements About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's and 12+ years of experience or Master's and 10+ years
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to drive results within the Business
- First or second level management expertise required
- Solid excel, access and PowerPoint skills including pivot tables
- Solid business knowledge as it relates to the financial services industry.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers