Front End CRM Developer
We are looking for a Front End CRM Developer to join our newly created Digital Customer Experience team. In this role you'll work with a team of product, tech, and data partners to create innovative digital solutions for existing and prospective customers.
The ideal candidate will have a record of success developing digital assets within CRM and E-Mail distribution platforms. They're someone who can understand the "big idea" and be a do-er in executing that strategy day-to-day. This person has a love of innovative coding with an appreciation for working within a complex, regulated corporate environment. Responsibilities
• Focus on developing responsive HTML5 and CSS3 scalable outputs within various Salesforce.com platforms (principally Marketing Cloud).
• Ability to brand UX designs into visual designs on Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
• Build reusable, scalable code and libraries for future use.
• Create client quality mockups and prototypes.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs.
• Create responsive cascading style sheets (CSS3) that are scalable across all browsers, devices and platforms.
• Maintain pixel perfect graphics and branding.
• Write functional requirement documents and guides as required.
• Manage commitments across multiple projects.
• Present concepts and work to peers and leadership.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with back-end technology counterparts.
• Collaborate with the Digital Customer Experience Team in order to think through and inform design decisions. Required Qualifications
• 3-5 years front end web development experience.
• 3-5 years visual design experience.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools Adobe creative suite / alternative design tools.
• Proactive, solutions-oriented and very attentive to detail.
• Experience with Agile development environments, common design, documentation and software development tools (InVision, Confluence, JIRA, content management tools).
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and how they are handled on the front end.
• Willingness to communicate project exceptions to team leaders and the broader team.
• Clear and effective written, verbal, and listening skills.