Full Stack Python Developer – Asset Manager
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
A Boston based Quantitative Focused Investment firm is looking for an experienced Python Developer to join the firms Portfolio Analytics team.
- Design, develop and support portfolio management applications
- Perform full stack development of portfolio risk analytics-from inception to visualization
- Work with the firm’s client services team on generating portfolio simulation analysis
- Build state of the art user interfaces that generate graphs and charts
- Must have 3+ years of hands on Python technology development experience with a major buy side financial firm
- Must have advanced Python (Pandas, Scipy, Numpy) skills
- Must have proven experience with workload management, messaging and containerized technologies (Docker, ZeroMQ, Slurm).
- Must have superior software design skills
- Must be able to work in a collegial but time sensitive environment
- Generous relocation package included
Refer to Job #23092 and email MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, email@example.com