Fund Accounting & Administration - Senior Associate
To be successful in this role, your experience should include Knowledge , Skills & Experience :
- Manage internal workflow to ensure internal processing and client deadlines are met.
- Strive to provide best in class service to our clients, always seeking ways to improve and automate workflow and processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Hedge and Private Equity fund structures and show proficiency in accounting for complex transactions
- Prepare and/or review monthly client reporting, including calculation of investor balances and fees (management and incentive fees).
- Review investment fund legal documents and possess the technical knowledge necessary, to ensure that all accounting procedures and calculations are consistent with the fund's governing documents
- Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times, displaying the ethical behavior we expect in all interactions, both internal and external.
- Alternative Investment experience is desirable, it is not required.
- Bachelors Degree required (accounting/business, mathematics, finance or economics degrees are preferred, but not essential).
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal teams and clients.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
- You are proactive and have the ability to work, both independently and as part of a team
- Geneva experience is preferred but not required.